When I go out to meet the light, the shadow of my body follows me, but the shadow of my spirit precedes me and leads the way to an unknown place
- Kahlil Gibran

Monday, April 28, 2008

Towards Spain

In 2 days I leave for Spain. The primary purpose for this trip is to walk the Camino de Santiago - a fabled pilgrimage trail that has mention in several author's writings. One of whom is Paulo Coelho (The Alchemist). I will devote 12 days to trek the 210 miles between Leon and Santiago. Santiago is where the tomb is St.James the Apostle is believed to be.

My postings will likely dwindle for the next month, I will spend 30 days in Spain and I am uncertain about my internet access.

"Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin! "

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i would like to walk down that road one day and for a while, live that magnificent history.

viv said...

hey hey.. your blogs are one of the few I read and its really interesting and cant wait to read more esp on your Santiago trail. Well done and keep it up.