When I go out to meet the light, the shadow of my body follows me, but the shadow of my spirit precedes me and leads the way to an unknown place
- Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, August 28, 2008

At last - my soulmate

After years of waiting most of my life, I've finally found my Soulmate.  Chino is the wrong gender and species, and although he's a dog we share a special bond.  He belongs to my friend and whenever we meet he goes ape$hit with happiness at the sight of me, totally ignoring my friend much to her chagrin.  In fact he can barely contain his joy that he resorts to making spastic leaps and snorting sounds of delight around me.  Then once he's calmed down a few notches after a few scoldings from his mommy (my friend), he introduces me to his assortment of stuffed toys and we play tug of war and fetch.  Apparently he is only this way with me and it is clear that he loves me more than my friend, so it must mean that we've known each other in a previous lifetime.  Maybe I sacrificed my life to save his once, I don't know.  I'd need to do some past life regression hypnotherapy to learn more, either that or learn to speak 'bark' because I swear sometimes he's trying to tell me something other than "throw the toy" or "tickle my tummy now please".

Chino - my Soulmate:


2 comments:

ns said...

This post makes me laugh out so loud...
Hey, how can u totally take me out from the lime light? It is not true that he loves you more than me.. told you, he is just being friendly to my fren..

Me said...

When's the wedding???