When I go out to meet the light, the shadow of my body follows me, but the shadow of my spirit precedes me and leads the way to an unknown place
- Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Small Review

In review of my decision to leave my life in California behind, I can see how I have created for myself the situation to claim a greater freedom.  I surrendered most of my possessions, left behind dear friends, a good job, my car and the sanctuary of my own apartment.  There have been hardships and I didn't expect my life to look this way when I made the decison to leave.  I thought that I would have found the dream occupation by now and initially I was angry that my risky move had not paid off.  But one day it hit me that having that dream occupation handed to me immediately without tribulations would have done nothing for my freedom for I would then still be bound by the fear of not having the job.  And instead of raging against God... I grew a gratitude for the hardships because I chose to interpret them as lovingly administered opportunities to practice making liberating choices.  What helped me is the attitude of the Warrior to view life not as SUFFERING but rather one of CHALLENGE.  In our breakdowns we are challenged to practice calling forth a higher Self. In the moments of greatest challenge, as I made choices to NOT suffer i.e. give away my personal power, I gained greater freedom.  Knowing that there is a state of bliss residing within that I can return to in the simplest of circumstances.  From this knowing I shall create the perfect job for me.  I am a more powerful creator now. 

I sense the perfect job for me is in New Zealand.  So I declare that the perfect job for me awaits in New Zealand and I shall find it shortly after March.   

No comments: